CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 26

Bad punctuation ....!!!!

Bad punctuation pisses me off. Period. I hate it when people type like idiots while chatting or writing emails. I am old-fashioned in that way I guess, but I swear I coldly judge people who type things like -

"Heyaa... how are uuuuuuuuuuu?"

"Where have you been .........!!!"

That is a question, I have no clue what an exclamation mark is doing there. It's just so annoying to see people do that. You come to office, log into gtalk and you see an retard with a status-line with something similar. Pisses me off, sure as hell would want to kill someone at that point of time!

aaaaaaa ......!!!! - why not?

4 comments:

The Reluctant Rebel said...

I know what you mean. Three dots (...) is a substitute for all punctuation it seems.

SPIRITed! said...

Finally someone wrote a post about webiquette! I mean, what's up with all those retard lame scraps on Orkut like "heyyyy, watcha doin???!!!!"

Venting Macha said...

@rahul:
exactly... :)

@spirited:
I seriously judge people who do stuff like that

Anonymous said...

Yeah, i also end up judging people like that. Bad grammar, bad punctuation and spellings seriously turns me off. Add sms lingo too.

Oh, and also people in orkut appending "dear to everything. Like, "how are you, dear"? Man, creepy. Pedophil-ish.