CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, April 25

Goa... Goa... Muhaha!

Hello. The same old. The same old. The pressures of blogging got to me so the Macha has run away to Goa for leetal holiday! Will be a little irregular for the next few days, so kindly bear with the same.


I leave with a few pictures shamelessly picked from the website of the resort I am stayng in. Palolem beach, South Goa... idyllic, slow and lazy unlike the North Goan commercial orgy. Feast your eyes -

PS: Ok now, a reality check. I confess I was sold on the pictures above, but this is for any future Goa travellers... a beach-shack means... well, a beach-shack and nothing else. No TV, no AC, no nothing (Did I mention it is the off-season & the mercury is defying gravity)

Also, immediately after this, the Venting Macha will be relocating himself to that filth-hole of the Great Indian Urban Dream - Mumbai! So keep watching this space for the macha to vent against local trains, sweaty shirts inside local trains, the monsoons and local trains, the long queues and local trains, the road-is-perpetually-jammed-you-can-only-travel by a local train and did I mention local trains?

Anyways, its beer and prawns for me now... cheers!

PPS: & drenched... I'll get around to the tag, first thing after this :)

5 comments:

S said...

I thought I was the only who used "leetal" in blogging vocab i mean. People say it, but Im the only and now you, that uses it while writing :D

Okay, random I know.

SPIRITed! said...

I am jealous.Period.

Venting Macha said...

@swetha:
leetal joys in discovering random snipets everyday, eh :)

@spirited:
:D Burn. Muhaha!

Unknown said...

Wow, how was it? This sounds so much better than the hijacked-by-foreigners-to-party Goa that we see on TV.
Moved to Mumbai already?

Venting Macha said...

@drenched:
It was better than that. South Gos is a perfect getaway that ways. Got a place in mumbai, ya :)

Merci!